Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who's killed the most? God or Satan?

Skin

From Bristol
This site looks at the bible to see who does the most killing and came up with this conclusion:

God 2,301,417

Satan 10

And yes this thread has probably been done before but I'm doing it pretty.

Looks like Satan may be less of a rong un than I thought.

God is a direct smiter. When he fucks people, he properly fucks them. He may utilise the Angel of Death as his consiglieri on some smites, but he largely deals death and destruction through direct and ruinous smackdowns.

Satan runs a deeper game. He whispers in the right ears, engineers situations and generally acts as a being who gets dodgy folks tipped into the bad side. He is the great deceiver, prince of lies. His killings are not his, they are the result of his sly murmuring.

So you can bet he was smiling when we dropped the Bomb on Hiroshima. He cracked his knuckles with glee during the Hutu-Tutsi massacre. God lays the hammer down so hard nobody is left alive to accurately report on it. Lucifer runs a deeper mission.

Of course, Yaweh isn't really interested in offing people. Longer you live, more chance you'll end up worshipping him. Satan simply wants people dead and and hellbound. He doesn't need to play the long game.

As they are both the same entity, there is no contest. They both win, as they are both one.

God is a direct smiter. When he fucks people, he properly fucks them. He may utilise the Angel of Death as his consiglieri on some smites, but he largely deals death and destruction through direct and ruinous smackdowns.

I thought you were an atheist.

Satan runs a deeper game. He whispers in the right ears, engineers situations and generally acts as a being who gets dodgy folks tipped into the bad side. He is the great deceiver, prince of lies. His killings are not his, they are the result of his sly murmuring.

Yeh Satan is aloof I reckon in that respect. He would get more satisfaction from someone killing themselves and others. He wants you to be the evil person, killing you for nothing wouldn't interest him.

So you can bet he was smiling when we dropped the Bomb on Hiroshima. He cracked his knuckles with glee during the Hutu-Tutsi massacre. God lays the hammer down so hard nobody is left alive to accurately report on it. Lucifer runs a deeper mission.

God laying the 'hammer down' is for the good if it happens.

Of course, Yaweh isn't really interested in offing people. Longer you live, more chance you'll end up worshipping him. Satan simply wants people dead and and hellbound. He doesn't need to play the long game.

Well Yaweh created people in the first place. I don't know what to say to that but I think it is obviouslly a simplification of one of the more complex theological questions.

Satan whispered in Karl Marx's ear.
It may have taken a while but he managed a bit better than 2 million with that one. :D

Satan whispered in Karl Marx's ear.
It may have taken a while but he managed a bit better than 2 million with that one. :D

Not really. He was just a philosopher/ radical/ historian. Never killed no one did he? I'm sure you know what you are talking about though. ;)

This site looks at the bible to see who does the most killing and came up with this conclusion:

God 2,301,417

Satan 10

And yes this thread has probably been done before but I'm doing it pretty.

Looks like Satan may be less of a rong un than I thought.

I think if Satan actually kills you, it nullifies his ability to bring you to Hell. It wouldn't be fair.

I thought you were an atheist.

spectator sport

Yeh Satan is aloof I reckon in that respect. He would get more satisfaction from someone killing themselves and others. He wants you to be the evil person, killing you for nothing wouldn't interest him.

happy to stir the heart of man to evil and thusly prod us to evil

God laying the 'hammer down' is for the good if it happens.

Only if you consider God as a creator of the universe rathr than a product of it.

Well Yaweh created people in the first place. I don't know what to say to that but I think it is obviouslly a simplification of one of the more complex theological questions.

I am riffing on my scant theological knowledge for lulz.

As they are both the same entity, there is no contest. They both win, as they are both one.

I thought the Devil was a fallen angel? :hmm:
Although I suppose God did make the angels?
Not sure they are the same person though
I thought Jesus claimed to be almost the same person as God.
Soooooo confusing.

'ere, that could have been written by Stephen King himself. Nice!

Back
Top Bottom