Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who should light the flame?

Which of them should light the flame?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Kerry Katona still alive?
she was four days ago

article-2175748-141EBC8F000005DC-720_634x881.jpg

I seem to have picked up lots of rumours about the opening ceremony, which bothers me :mad:

But *apparently* there will be 5 people lighting it, and the bits will move and come together to make one cauldron thing. Apparently.

Crispy said:
But *apparently* there will be 5 people lighting it, and the bits will move and come together to make one cauldron thing. Apparently.

Five people? FFS! We can't ever get off the fence can we? The Olympic coalition basically....

I seem to have picked up lots of rumours about the opening ceremony, which bothers me :mad:

Is one of them Princess Di?

How about Pippa Middleton's arse carrying the torch for the last leg? Iconic British image and all that.

Let's have a human centipede with a Middleton at either end.

Maybe it's going to be England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland :D

Back
Top Bottom