Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Which Animals are getting away with Murder the most?

they've prosecuted pigs before. And famously, a monkey.

And yet it's never the right pigs.

Metropolitan-police.jpg

Hippos get GREAT PR for the nasty lethal myopic badtempered bastards they are. Years of merchandising infant-centred sweets and yoghurts and mousses have made people think hippos are cuddly friendly gentle giants. But not.

Most killingest mammals in Africa IIRC. Discounting humans obviously.

I feel sorry for the poor mosquitoes. It's not their fault. They don't kill people, the parasite they carry does.
So Plasmodium should get the blame for those hundreds of thousands of deaths, not the poor little blighters that carry it.

But they're obviously getting something out of it - thorough grooming, protection racket, temperature regulation. They have to accept some part of the blame.

My friends says that in India elephants can trample all over your front garden, wreck things, cause traffic jams and get away with, on the grounds that they are "sacred"

But they're obviously getting something out of it - thorough grooming, protection racket, temperature regulation. They have to accept some part of the blame.

My friends says that in India elephants can trample all over your front garden, wreck things, cause traffic jams and get away with, on the grounds that they are "sacred"

I thought that was cows?

Although for supposedly sacred animals they always look so damn skinny...

Cows get away with quite a lot of death and injury don't they? Every year a few unlucky ramblers get killed by them. Been chased by stampeding cows myself - as the herd came rushing towards me in a hurricane of hooves and angry beef, the rational part of my brain was primly saying - "they cant hurt you - they're cows. Their just curious" whilst the primeval, prehistoric part of my brain was screaming "FUCKING RUUUUUUUNNN!!!!!" and I leapt the dry stone wall like an Olympic athlete.

Revealed: the most deadly large animal in the UK

Last edited:
Hippos get GREAT PR for the nasty lethal myopic badtempered bastards they are. Years of merchandising infant-centred sweets and yoghurts and mousses have made people think hippos are cuddly friendly gentle giants. But not.
No they're not nice, they exemplify nature red in tooth and hoof. But they're still my favourite African mammal.

Also, crows. There's a good reason the collective noun is murder.

They've been seen to sit on top of traffic lights in cities, drop nuts into the road so that cars run them over and crack the shell, wait for the lights to turn red, and then take remote command of the vehicle's acceleration, braking and steering via exploiting vulnerabilities of the in-car entertainment system as it relates to the CANBUS control architecture.

If we're going to start bringing bacteria into the mix as animals in their own right, we've got a problem in that human beings are arguably nothing more than bacterial ecosystems; so a human death isn't murder of an individual, it's destruction of an environment.

If we're going to start bringing bacteria into the mix as animals in their own right, .

I thought I just clarified that they aren't animals. The science model where all living organisms get divided into plants or animals is long outdated.

I thought I just clarified that they aren't animals. The science model where all living organisms get divided into plants or animals is long outdated.
I'm agreeing with you!

The mosquito is the killer, the bacteria is just the method it uses to murder.

I feel sorry for the poor mosquitoes. It's not their fault. They don't kill people, the parasite they carry does.
So Plasmodium should get the blame for those hundreds of thousands of deaths, not the poor little blighters that carry it.
if you like them so much, why don't you just move to a country that has loads of them.

snakes are up to all sorts that you don't see or hear about in the mainstream media. They eat kids in many countries and will take your leg off if you walk through certain jungles. Laughing at us.

Also, crows. There's a good reason the collective noun is murder.

They've been seen to sit on top of traffic lights in cities, drop nuts into the road so that cars run them over and crack the shell, wait for the lights to turn red, and then take remote command of the vehicle's acceleration, braking and steering via exploiting vulnerabilities of the in-car entertainment system as it relates to the CANBUS control architecture.
what a shower of shits! I didn't know that!

Back
Top Bottom