Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Which Animals are getting away with Murder the most?

toblerone3

Grrrrr
Which animals are getting away with murder the most. And by murder I mean it in its narrowest sense of killing of humans. Most sharks, bears or gorillas that succeed in killing humans are shot. But some animals get away. Who gets away the most?

Yeah I thought this thread would focus on a binary of mosquitos/bacteria versus humans as the prime contenders. I was just wondering if any medium~sized animal such as badgers would get in the fray.

Well back in the days of the Black Death a very large proportion of the European population in the sense that they were contractors carrying the flees that were the really guilty animals. But I doubt the rats themselves had any intention of carrying out Murder. They were just used by the murderous flees.

Well back in the days of the Black Death a very large proportion of the European population in the sense that they were contractors carrying the flees that were the really guilty animals. But I doubt the rats themselves had any intention of carrying out Murder. They were just used by the murderous flees.
Well, in that sense mosquitos are just as innocent.

I reckon cats. You know that thing they do when they weave in between your legs? They're trying to trip you up and break your neck.

I feel sorry for the poor mosquitoes. It's not their fault. They don't kill people, the parasite they carry does.
So Plasmodium should get the blame for those hundreds of thousands of deaths, not the poor little blighters that carry it.

That's because they get away with it

Yep - using your own shit to help infect billions of people with toxoplasmosis, many of whom then exhibit increased risk-taking behaviour and become more likely to die in car crashes, etc., is as sneaky a method of mass murder as you'll ever find.

Back
Top Bottom