Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Where to live if I work in Rugeley?

Wolverhampton is fine... i've passed through a lot of worse places during my travels of the uk.

The Asian community offers some of the best cuisine and a fresh turn over of good spices, veg and meat which you dont find in some cities.

A good University.

I look out my window and see fields and a brook and thats in an urban enviroment, the town ffarms keep a good balance.

..and yes there are some really shite areas in wolverhampton too.

... and as for the girl breast feeding in public... whats the big deal with that?
I've seen plenty of adults sucking nipples outside of that particular pub in Rugeley (the shrew) and the papers were not informed about that.

I worked at Amazon in Rugely for a while so here are my thoughts.
- Good nightlife. Lots of pubs in Rugely. Don't go to Cannock too much: it's a dump. Birmingham/walsall/wolverhampton for busier clubs etc (if you want that.)
- Good shopping. They have supermarkets. Hednesford has a new massive supermarket.
- Safe. Yes. Compared to some surrounding areas.
- Good public transport links to Birmingham. Rugely Trent Valley Train service from rugely to birmingham new street. fast. every hour.

I worked at Amazon in Rugely for a while so here are my thoughts.
- Good nightlife. Lots of pubs in Rugely. Don't go to Cannock too much: it's a dump. Birmingham/walsall/wolverhampton for busier clubs etc (if you want that.)
- Good shopping. They have supermarkets. Hednesford has a new massive supermarket.
- Safe. Yes. Compared to some surrounding areas.
- Good public transport links to Birmingham. Rugely Trent Valley Train service from rugely to birmingham new street. fast. every hour.

Thanks Lance,
I should be in Birmingham in one week so I am planning to visit many of the mentioned areas (Rugeley being one). The advantage of Rugeley is that it's close to work but from what I see on internet it seems a bit too quiet for me (still need to visit though).

Back
Top Bottom