What do you think happens after death?

What do you think happens after death?

• Nothing. We just die.

Votes: 126 77.8%
  • We get reincarnated.

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • We go to heaven or hell.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • We become part of a wider consciousness.

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Other, if so, what?

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
We die. We just die. That's it. Whilst you may live on in name and memories its entirely irrelevant because we won't have any consciousness to understand it. That's why we need to try and embrace the here and now, wherever possible.

It could be worse though, imagine if there was a Hell? Condemned to have to read and re-read teuchter's posts on this site for all eternity... I'll take the nothingness, thanks.

scott hutchison said:
When it's all gone
Something carries on
And it's not morbid at all
Just that nature's had enough of you

When my blood stops
Someone else's will thaw
When my head rolls off
Someone else's will turn
And while I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to earth

rip

It is a constant cycle. We become akin to raffle tickets in the wind, and if we have led a good life and been nice and kind, we get another go.
Reincarnation is a thing, beyond doubt. Every kind thing we do in this life echoes and helps us be happy.
However if we are horrible and evil we get to turn stale, like a weed in a lovely garden.

Such things are apparent to us all in front of our eyes but we reject them. Which is sensible. The truth is so fucked up.

But we have "spirits" and we have "souls" and like energy itself, they do not ever die. They cannot.

If you think we all to turn to ash and nothing when we die - explain to me how I can summon the undead or unborn?
I don't want to. They are not always good experiences. But I can. I can name them.

Explain how meditation and thought transference works, because it does.
Explain how meditation can concentrate energy into communication with lifeforces that are real and here now.

I love you all with your eager doomscrolling but you need to pick up a better positive picture from all this.

Seems like a lot of people here need to ditch their lives and travel and be free. Either in this realm or internally. Death is not some bullshit religious thing.

You get another go on the roulette wheel. If you're lucky you might even remember your old mistakes.
Weird how you can take drugs that take you elswhere but dismiss the places once you have resolved yourselves.

Being flippant about your life-force is really offensive to me. Don't bother tripping if you don't have the decency to hold on to that feeling.

Last edited:
Most of us become worm fodder or dust. The determined and deluded amongst us keep coming back for more.

They eventually end up getting banned for it, as well they know.
Sorry, do you think I'm some banned lost person from time past here? Seeking attention from you? I like your optimism buddy but nope. I don't know you. You might know me. But not from here.

Tbf, returning posters (esp the banned ones) don't usually 'fess up and say "yep, it's me".
Then perhaps I am you, in the future, after you are banned. I am here purely to reflect upon my earlier presumptive behaviour, as you were. And I am keen to tell you to stop wasting your time and persue the one thing you are brilliant at. But you keep doubting yourself. And I cannot overcome that yet. Your angry emoji upon my last post tells me you are not ready for this.

Then perhaps I am you, in the future, after you are banned. I am here purely to reflect upon my earlier presumptive behaviour, as you were. And I am keen to tell you to stop wasting your time and persue the one thing you are brilliant at. But you keep doubting yourself. And I cannot overcome that yet. Your angry emoji upon my last post tells me you are not ready for this.

brace-yourself-massive-ego-incoming.jpg

Some of us are on our last life and have no interest or intention of having another.
You are never on your last life. You are a lifeboat for lives that you save even as you sleep. I must stress that none of my motives are religious.
Religion is a lie. This life is one of many. But disregard your chances and destroy your given energy at your peril. You hurt more than yourself when you give up.

I destroyed my ego many years ago darling. I do admire your tenacity to remain in stagnation though.
I can walk you through things that would open your eyes in minutes. Nay, in seconds. No joke. But you are too afraid. And you have your own reasons to be scared, and I can't be intrusive. You either want, or want not. But dead and finished you are never going to be.

I realise this sounds ridiculous, especially because I am not on drugs or on any ego trip.

But you need some guidance. Start with yoga, then see. Meditate on your focus points. You seem wounded. The answers to your frustrations, I can't provide.
I can show you magic and miracles. But you can interpret them only in your own self.

Go outside, at 6:40am. Look at the skies. Focus and concentrate. Believe. Face down all your fears in one go. If you want. But you do not want. Not yet. You are not ready.

Last edited:
You are never on your last life. You are a lifeboat for lives that you save even as you sleep. I must stress that none of my motives are religious.
Religion is a lie. This life is one of many. But disregard your chances and destroy your given energy at your peril. You hurt more than yourself when you give up.
If you truly believe in reincarnation then you should also know that it is a choice.

Yeah, there's an ugly great lampost that can only be improved if you go and hang your bollocks off it.
And you can count three pigeons. Go ahead. Count them.
And one brave starling or sparrow, warning his nest. About 15 feet below the roof.

Of course the lampost is ugly, if it be the mote in your eye.

Back
Top Bottom