Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you playing at the moment?

Still on Space Marine 2, can't stop playing this game! Went back to Helldivers 2 last week for a run, it was like being hungry and being served popcorn instead of a full meal....

I think I asked before but I’m really struggling to find a game to get into.
I kind of got bored of Zelda TOTK completed Hogwarts Legacy. Then went back to Zelda and there was tons more we hadn’t done and we completed it last week.

Now I’m bereft.

We like
LA Noire
Red Dead
Zelda BOTW and TOTK

We also love Mario but more the open world games like Galaxy.

I found Ghosts of Tsushima but then realised it’s only on PS. We have an Xbox One and a Switch.

I’ve looked at Assassins Creed but I’m not sure it’s for me. Maybe Elden Ring?

Any other ideas?

Echoing tommers I have to say Cyberpunk. If you like a really dynamic open world that feels responsive and immersive, there's not much better IMO. And it's funny too.

Have you played Horizon Zero Dawn or Forbidden West? Again really good open world stuff though you're always quite tightly tied to the main story.

On it being funny (and it is, all over the place) one of my favourite spots in Night City...
1000011663.jpg

Anyway I can't remember how this little job becomes available, but there may be a group of friends up here having a little couch party, who give you a chance to fix the roller coaster. Afterwards you can ride it whenever you want.

I must have missed than one! :D I'm sure I missed plenty in such a huge game, but I sort of had CP fatigue and just went for the endgame eventually.

Back
Top Bottom