Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

just made the mistake of watching this

it's horrific.
some things are much better off kept heavily repressed except for vague memories of something Fast Forward was obsessed with once.
Sonia miming horribly, Bruno Brooks & Liz Kershaw, and the full horror of Bungle disco dancing. plus if you react the same as me going "fuck off Andy Peters you cunt" at him hamming it up and the doing the elbow dance bit of the hand jive :mad:,
who's that?.. 'oh her... what was her name..is that Janice Long/Jamie lee grace?" was that Trevor and Simon? oh it is Trevor and Simon. Getting excited at Garry Davis followed by is that really Garry Davies?:hmm: oh it is.
spotting Simon Mayo. and "who the fuck's that dressed like a cross between one of Starligth Express & a Transformer - he's hot":oops: I'd completely forgoten the entire performance and don't remember it at all but do recognise/remember watching Terry Wogan coming on at the end and calling them pathetic.

Fast Forward mag had a photo feature on the rehearsals and found it inexplicable hilarious that either Sonia or Liz Kershaw (deliberetly) fluffed the lines and kept changing the Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean bit to Jimmy Tarbuck. Why do I remember this, why???? :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom