Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Just got an ID on a track ive wanted for years and years - discogs here i come!

intros not that good, but i love this track to bits. brilliant bit of 92 music

talking of needing tracks im feeling very needy about this one

Oooh, not one I've heard before ska - nice though. Plenty of copies going on discogs cheap too!

Airfreshner is stunning - Tom & Jerry were absolutely on fire around that time. Play that (with Maximum Style Remix on the other side) all the time :cool:

3 For Sale from £110.00
:(
or £150 for a mint one

hard to find a dearer jungle record

:eek: Fuck!! When it did start reaching that sort of price! I got mine about 10 years ago in a swap for some other tunes. I should still have T&J 1 to 12 on my shelves.

(Let me know if you wanna wav rip of it in the meantime?)

:eek: Fuck!! When it did start reaching that sort of price! I got mine about 10 years ago in a swap for some other tunes. I should still have T&J 1 to 12 on my shelves.

(Let me know if you wanna wav rip of it in the meantime?)
Thanks Stpeh- just getting myself set up on a laptop vinyl thingmajig, so may well come a-begging. Can I have all 12 please :D

Thanks Stpeh- just getting myself set up on a laptop vinyl thingmajig, so may well come a-begging. Can I have all 12 please :D

I'm gonna have a look now... shit I need to think about getting this stuff properly insured - I mean its on contents but should I have it separately covered?

If you want me to rip Airfreshner now I can - I know where it is as I was only playing it the other day.

That would be great STeph. Thank you so much. ;) The only other T&J I really cry after is this one:

If you could do those two youd make me very happy:)

oh, and The ONe REason :D
and Maximum Style :facepalm:

4Hero = Legends

p.s. best insurance is dont let anything happen to them!

Done One Reason/Airfreshner/Maximum Style Remix - do you want Lover 2 Lover (Maximum Style) too?

Can't find Patch of Blue/Cat Got Your Tongue atm, know I have it though.

Found it!!! Just doing now - look out for a PM sometime tonight ;)

Back
Top Bottom