Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Inspired by hipipol latest posts and because this morning Devon is hot and sunny and stirring my Spanish ancestral blood...

One of my fav Chambao tracks to sing and dance along too and I've tagged Rutita1 in as I know it's a fav of hers also...loving this live version!

Y es que yo canto porque a mi me gusta cantar...También tu bailas porque a ti te gusta bailar, tu...
Y es que yo canto porque a ti te gusta escuchar...Lo que yo canto porque así se puede bailar, tu

:cool:
x

I'll always have a place for Chambao, reminds me of a great time in my life. :cool:

Sueño y muero

Te cruzastes conmigo, aquel día
y de ese instante, sueño y muero
que en tus labios, quedo mi poesía
que en tus ojos, la luz que no encuentro

Lejos estas y cerca siempre
pues ya nunca me abandonas
que en mi alma hiciste hogar
y tan solo recordarte, me emociona

Algo en mi ser se desgarra
si no me ofreces tu acento
vivo buscando tus huellas
duermo, pensando en tus besos

Mi pasado se esfuma en la historia
mi presente es lo único que siento ya
decido a vivir, sin más demora
y juntar todo mi amor, para ofrecerte

Algo en mi ser se desgarra
si no me ofreces tu acento
vivo buscando tus huellas
duermo, pensando en tus besos

Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Sueno-y-muero-Sueno-y-muero.html#ixzz3fZMNo4Nv

ok, so the housework stuff has deffo been chucked out of the window and instead of Pilates I am currently listening to my Chambao album and dancing a flamenco combined with belly dancing and contemporary ballet in my spare room being watched by a bemused dog! AND those of you that know me, know I AM really doing this! :D

Especially to this track...

Thinking of the times I used to believe politicians and the MSM about 40 years ago....................Iron Maiden Wasted Years

laid back funky stuff from 70's Brazil- :cool: I guess the most obvious comparison would be Fela Kuti....but something about the sound quailty/beat strangely reminds me of Can ;)

Back
Top Bottom