Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

I really wonder... If I go there will be trouble and if I stay it will be double. Unless it's the other way round :confused: Could rock the casbah though, but London's calling !

It's a bit derivative, but I do rather like the bassline.

In my efforts to learn French I'm finding myself more open than usual to more mainstream stuff.

Ok...why the fek i woke up this morning with this in my head and have been singing it ALL day much to the annoyance of collegues and anyone else in ear shot...I have no idea? :confused:

I say share the suffering!:D

im bang into this record. I know its unhealthy but what they say about it is the truth! takes time, i used to throw it across the floor in fury, i now love it very much...its 'new love' i will add.

its a perverse and great album, a recent grower (took me 10 years but what they say about it being a masterpiece is true!) Moonlight on Vermont is my favourite song here.

Last edited:
im bang into this record. I know its unhealthy but what they say about it is the truth! takes time, i used to throw it across the floor in fury, i now love it very much...its 'new love' i will add.

that van Vliet, what a bugger - unlearn your instruments - ya mess me head Don!!!
deeper and more honest than his childhood friend Big Frank Zappa

Never seen this German TV footage before, its firkin ACE!!!
Want most o them jackets as well!!!

Soft Machine, hang yer collective heads in shame
This man did the lot!!!

I once spent an entire summer listening listening to this and the Faust Tapes. I couldn't get over my obsession with either record.

It should be said that Decals is at least as good.

Back
Top Bottom