Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Ihsahn. Metal with saxophone. I must have lost my mind.

Incidentally, how do people pronounce his name? I say "Ish-shan" for the sake of something easy to pronounce, but that's not how it's spelled. I would annoy my mate's Norwegian boyfriend about this, but he's sick of me only ever talking to him about black metal, Satan, church burnings etc. when he has no interest in any of it.

los_fastidios_contamo_lp_1.jpg

Happened upon him by accident at a pub 5 or 6 years back and thought he was great :) whereabouts was he playing last night?
the ferret in preston. plays here fairly regularly, I've seen him a couple of times in the last year (hence why i wasn't so bothered about seeing him last night...)

the ferret in preston. plays here fairly regularly, I've seen him a couple of times in the last year (hence why i wasn't so bothered about seeing him last night...)
Lucky you, can't even remember why i was where i was when i saw him as it wasn't a place i frequented often, but very glad i did on that occassion :)

Scuba - Personality

Great Sunday afternoon ironing music (as in makes ya forget it's Monday 2moz) and still the best dance record in years.

"It was me against the world, I was sure that I'd win, but the world fought back, punished me for my sins."

Some things, you just never get over. My Mike Ness fanboi-ism is one of those. :D

Back
Top Bottom