Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

fire.gif

@ska invita

good one steph - im going to give your UKG mix a spin 2moro, havent blasted that in a bit...getting close to holiday mode :cool:
any chance of a pt2 in 2013????

btw that @ thing doesnt work for me because of the gap ;)

right back @ ya! ... giant 45 winter favourite

i used to cane this LP...in fact got to put the track that follows on....

its the pure instrumental/dub on the lp, but not on youtube for some reason...never even heard this rap version before

I was the world's worst clarinet player when I was younger ...

The Beatles were bloody amazing - I wish my parents hadn't been so bloody square.
I should have childhood memories of this music... but I bet any youngster would assume it was the music I grew up with ...

I was the world's worst clarinet player when I was younger ...

The Beatles were bloody amazing - I wish my parents hadn't been so bloody square.
I should have childhood memories of this music... but I bet any youngster would assume it was the music I grew up with ...

My parents never liked the Beatles, they were the exact right age to like them too. I'm not sure if I like the Beatles. Occasionally they really got it right, but a lot of their songs on their albums sound like filler to me.

By the way, listen to that Jimmie Noone that I just posted, if you're into clarinets.

A Pirate-Metal Scottish band called 'Alestrom' singing a song called, "Death Throes of the Terrorsquid " and is about pirates going after a giant, erm...squid. Comes complete with barmy ending.

Back
Top Bottom