Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

soft spot for him especially with Danny Thompson on bass

Yeah, I might revise my opinion about "Cello Song" being my favourite Nick Drake track when I've heard more of Pink Moon (the compilation I've got seems to be mainly from his first two albums). This is a nice one too;

don't really observe the sabbath no (otherwise i wouldn't be on here now) will probably be going synagogue tomorrow morning tho, sometimes it's quite nice and i like singing the songs and that

besides i could do with meeting some more people round here, i dont really have many friends apart from my housemate and a few of her mates round here.

did you observe sabbath?
i liked this one by the way ;)

don't really observe the sabbath no (otherwise i wouldn't be on here now) will probably be going synagogue tomorrow morning tho, sometimes it's quite nice and i like singing the songs and that

besides i could do with meeting some more people round here, i dont really have many friends apart from my housemate and a few of her mates round here.
i meant did you ever...i was guessing it was from your childhood...where's Round Here btw?

I'm working my way down a pile of mostly French, mostly hurdy-gurdy, trad folk vinyl that I bought en masse from a second hand record shop last year following a tip-off, and which I have not really properly gone through yet.

I just took a Spanish folk rock record off because I couldn't stand it any more (La Banda - Fiesta Campestre) and replaced it with Maluzerne - Dans Les Fermes, Dans Les Tavernes, which has its good tracks but is not as good as the other one of theirs in the pile, Nous Sommes Venus Vous Voir, which is now up there with my all time favourite albums. Some great tracks, great sense of humour and hangs together really well as an album.

1526667.jpg

This is them doing live the best track off Dans Les Fermes etc.

The missing link between Elvis and Jon Spencer (Blues Explosion). He was the influence for David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust. I give you the late great Vince Taylor. One of Britain's greatest rockers.

Back
Top Bottom