Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

The only video I can think of which starts with someone pulling hard on a chillum. Boom shankar

Last edited:
I've been building some playlists for my local want to be wine bar/new Ivy place.

Essentially higher priced than everywhere else to be exclusive. Why? Because the owner is a mate.

So tonight I've been building a summer playlist for them. He doesn't know yet. I've done an alternative day time chill one and an evening chill one. This one is a little bit deeper house - sitting next to the river on a terrace in the summer etc kinda vibes.

It's noty kind of music at all, but it's something to do at night instead of falling asleep in front of the TV.

And occasionally I get a £50 bar tab for my help. Which is about seven pints. So that's nice.

Saw em do at this at One Love back in ye early 90s and they had giant flashing picrues of pints of lager - I suppose today there would have been some ruccus cos they were "Disrespecting" their audience - we knew they wuz taking the piss, we wuzz all twatted n happy, so nae bother ken?

Back
Top Bottom