Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Blackbraid is a solo indigenous black metal project from the depths of the Adirondack wilderness, USA. I don't usually like Black Metal but tbh I thought this sounded pretty good. Just a shame that a Varg Vikernes video has now been recommended to me on the youtubes.

Not actually right now but I have it ready for if I feel like an old school pagan marking of the solstice.
This week's descent into winter may be the trigger.
This style of music was my first craze as a teenager.

Blackbraid is a solo indigenous black metal project from the depths of the Adirondack wilderness, USA. I don't usually like Black Metal but tbh I thought this sounded pretty good. Just a shame that a Varg Vikernes video has now been recommended to me on the youtubes.

Well it is copping the Burzum style.
I can subjectively take music and recognise it for what it is rather than putting barriers up in my head as to what I should or shouldn't listen to.
I have some burzum albums on vinyl. It doesn't make me a Misanthropic nazi. It makes me someone who is interested in why he is a misanthropic nazi. It's also a good example of norwegian black metal of that period.
I also have some death in june albums. Because I want to understand that fearful fascist mindset and I also want to be aware of where I hear that influence now. I deliberately bought a copy of the brown book when I came across it whilst crate digging. Because if I have that copy. It's not going to be used to spankbank material by knuckledraggers.

Back
Top Bottom