Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

West Midlands OB take ex-MP to court in an effort to discover his sources which led to the acquittal of the Birmingham 6

teqniq

DisMembered
On the suggestion of danny la rouge I've given this it's own thread. Essentially what is says in the thread title:

I did a search for the Birmingham pub bombings and and found a closeish match and posted the link to the below article there. To cut to the chase this is fucking outrageous. West Midlands OB having been caught lying over this and with the convictions subsequently quashed are now going after this guy in court in an effort to reveal his sources which led to the Birmingham 6's acquittal. If they actually win it would have enormous implications, particularly for journalists. Cunts:

Wouldn't that be West Midlands? West Mercia are Worcestershire etc and although ineffective were hardly as evil as the West Midlands were..
I know where I grew up. Both forces were known to be corrupt at the time.

Court tells WMP to get fucked:

“The journalism in issue was of the highest public interest value exposing serious failings on the part of the criminal justice system which resulted in the wrongful conviction and imprisonment of six innocent men.”

Back
Top Bottom