Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Verso e-book sale today

The Verso flash ebook giveaway ended - but IT'S BACK!!! with one last attempt to get you to download stuff you'll never actually read. Until 11.59pm EDT Sunday night (that's 4.59am Monday morning BST) the various titles they previously gave away are all free. Links at the bottom of this page :

Verso

The Verso flash ebook giveaway ended - but IT'S BACK!!! with one last attempt to get you to download stuff you'll never actually read. Until 11.59pm EDT Sunday night (that's 4.59am Monday morning BST) the various titles they previously gave away are all free. Links at the bottom of this page :

Verso
I have actually read quite a few of the Verso books I've downloaded, still a load still to read, which won't stop be getting more :D

Pm Press - who don't put out books by assadist red-brown conspiracy freaks who hang around with/support holocaust denier types - have all ebooks $2 for next week or so. Just put in READ into the coupon/voucher thing on checkout. I know most of these are availible by other means but PM press are a decent publishing project.

Do you happen to know if their ebooks are avsilavai in .mobi format?

50% off everything at the PM Press website until the end of the year to, er, 'beat the post election blues'. Use the code 'GIFT' at check out.

Problem is the huge postage from the US may well gobble up any savings there - if you're going for hard copies anyway. The UK site isn't doing the sale, would be great if they ever did.

I've read a couple on that list. Alt-America and Bloody Nasty People. I wouldn't rush to recommend either tbh. :(

First is liberal clinton crap, 2nd is as best as can be expected in book like that i suppose. The Fekete one is v good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom