Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Two killed in attack outside a synagogue in Halle, Germany 9/10/19

It's always good to be enlightened as to quite how twisted that particular corner of the internet has become. Imagine eagerly anticipating the next mass shooting, so you could activate that spoof twitter account for the lols.

It's always good to be enlightened as to quite how twisted that particular corner of the internet has become. Imagine eagerly anticipating the next mass shooting, so you could activate that spoof twitter account for the lols.
dribbling, no doubt, with their anticipation

Anyway, I should be thinking about heading home, but all public transport has been suspended, and I live not far from the site of the attacks. . .

OK, this time I might be on firmer ground - that red couch does look like the seating in that Kebab place:

Though I must say using your phone to take pictures at a time like this is a very peculiar thing to do. . .

U75 weaponheads - what was Walter wielding?

OK, this time I might be on firmer ground - that red couch does look like the seating in that Kebab place:

Though I must say using your phone to take pictures at a time like this is a very peculiar thing to do. . .

Looks homemade to me, or an adaptation of something easily available. He's stuck a light and optic on it for fuck all value.

These guys will have the details up sharpish I'd have thought

Cᴀʟɪʙʀᴇ Oʙsᴄᴜʀᴀ (@CalibreObscura) | Twitter

rotated and zoomed in
upload_2019-10-9_16-22-52.png
to me, and bear in mind i have no military experience, it looks like an expedient homemade weapon - note the way the butt is attached and the holes in what appears to be the grip that i first took for the magazine; also the lack of sights, the barrel also doesn't appear to have anything to hide the flash. the way the gun was fired, when it emitted a cloud of smoke, makes me think that he was using black powder or similar rather than any usual propellent.

Vid - (nothing horrible, don't worry, just multiple shots from cover of a car), He doesn't seem too experienced or in control of his weapon from the first shot.

Slow load and lots of smoke - it looks like he’s using black powder and a musket- home made shotgun based affair possibly. Strange setup considering what is available in Central Europe with a bit of legwork

Yeah, it's a homemade thing - the bolt/spring thing looks familiar, but it's a lump of crap that doesn't equal a cheap shotgun tarted up to make it look Gucci.

Single shot, and reloading looks a pig, as you can see from the video that butchersapron found. It's crap, he's crap.

Eyewitness video in that DW liveupdates link I posted. He says the gunman tried to throw a grenade into the kebab shop which had a bunch of people inside but it hit the doorframe and exploded in front of an elderly woman, so that could be one of the casualties.

Eyewitness video in that DW liveupdates link I posted. He says the gunman tried to throw a grenade into the kebab shop which had a bunch of people inside but it hit the doorframe and exploded in front of an elderly woman, so that could be one of the casualties.
Fucking shit :(

17:12 German media has reported that the suspect is one Stephan B., a 27-year-old German not previously known to authorities. Authorities are following up earlier reports of accomplices fleeing in a car, but are now also looking at the possibility that the assailant acted alone.
Strange setup considering what is available in Central Europe with a bit of legwork
Legwork that would raise the likelihood of getting flagged nonetheless. I was wondering if there was any connection to the raids earlier today.

Being described as an ‘antisemitic attack’ now, not heard any mention of anti-Islamic motives which I would have thought was the reason the kebab shop was attacked.

Re: the homemade gun. One angle there may be a possible relationship to the prepper scene, which is apparently heavily far right infiltrated here ( this is just speculation on my part by the way).

Being described as an ‘antisemitic attack’ now, not heard any mention of anti-Islamic motives which I would have thought was the reason the kebab shop was attacked.

Maybe possibly just “anti anyone who isn’t white”?

Back
Top Bottom