Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tweets from ex-Mayor of Lambeth mock ‘hairy arabs, Muslim women and big black men’

editor

hiraethified
Well, here's an explosive story. Don't Lambeth check these kind of things for their candidates?

normal3.png

They saw nothing wrong with allowing posters to refer to a gay man as abnormal.

View attachment 305638

im not on twitter and I’m not involved with one lambeth, I followed the link to the ‘roasting‘ that was posted earlier..
I guess you could say that is a play on the guys name and not straight up homophobia if you wanted to be kind.

edit...the date on that is 29 jan maybe not related to the tweets exposed today.

Last edited:
The reason Phillip Normal got his seat is because he is a supporter of the Progress wing of the party.

Way Labour Lambeth works that pretty well gaurentees a job as Cllr.

Reminds me of my Polish friend telling me that in the late Communist period of Poland there was what ordinary people referred to as the Red Bourgeoisie. Those who had gained privileged status in the Communist party by loyally supporting it. Whilst the average Pole thought it was bollox.

Gained one privilege, status and remuneration.

As with Cllr Normal.

If you don't buy into the system you get marginalised.

There is a certain pleasure in seeing one of these Red Bourgeoisie get their come uppance.

But the real problem is how in a so called democracy people like Phillip Nomal can get this privilege and status.

I still haven't worked out the link between Muslim extremists and Capri-Sun.
I'll be keeping a close eye on my nephews, though. :hmm:

edit: this is usually the point where I find I've totally missed the existence of some well-known egregious trope and get myself a ban for a week...

If one is in Brixton this obnoxious right winger is well known. Here is one of his classic tweets,

Back
Top Bottom