Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

TV shows and Films that you wish you could see again "for the very first time"

Just thought of another one

The Big Short

Me and Mrs Voltz watch this regularly. Never fails to get me shouting at the screen. Yet I miss that first blood boiling realisation that would cheerfully have me stringing up bankers yet sleeping like a new born baby that night

Thinking about films, I’d really like to see Elvis for the first time again because it was stunning and emotional and I loved it. Apart from Col Parker but I’m able to see past that because the rest is so incredible.

Fargo I think, did it via dodgy downloads with long pauses between, be nice to see all the series again in order in a timely fashion. Quality stuff.
I didn't watch it all that long ago. . . but I think I have compleatly forgotten it. I guess I could watch it again. . . . though I don't think I was quite so enamoured with it.

Steven Universe.
Lost it somewhat towards the end.

I'd love to discover adventure time again without knowing about it.
Maybe it was just the right time. I had a young daughter growing up and we were both crazy about it.
Shows like Steven Universe, Regular Show, Adventure Time and even Gumball were great . . . cartoons that didn't 'reset'.
Just last night my daughter was reminiscing about adventure time and said that she remembered that she though (as a kid) that she really appreciated that the story didn't treat her like a kid and gave her/kids some credit for a little bit of intelligence and depth.

Wish to see the last season of Justified, season 3 of Twin Peaks, last season of The Good Wife, last season or two of The Good Fight, the Watchmen series, and all of The West Wing. Not seen any of these.

For repeat viewing, would love to experience the thrill of watching Battlestar Galactica, Fringe, and Deep Space 9 again. Although, fear might get impatient with the latter.

So many series I’ve sort of watched in the background while not concentrating properly

I didn’t follow the sopranos so would give that a whirl
Likewise The wire

Mr inbetween is an incredible watch so that can go on the list

Back
Top Bottom