Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

trade unionists and orgreave truth & justice campaign

It's about time Orgreave was investigated. I am surprised to find myself praising Burnham for raising this issue in Parliament recently. Even Blairites can do good sometimes.

Orgreave inquiry calls grow after damning Hillsborough verdict for police

Two blows to SYP in one day. I have mates who still have scars on their heads and missing teeth thanks to the assault they faced that day.
One close friend spent six weeks in Armley for breaking his bail conditions and attending the mass picket.
Others spent hours sat on floors covered in vomit and blood at Rotherham police station.
As Mr.Bishie posted above.
No Justice. No Peace.

SYP -they're on the back foot, their reputation already in the mud. People are more receptive than ever to the truth about their corruption and violence. Now's the time to keep up the offensive against them.

I'm not sure I've ever read an interview before with Lesley Boulton, the woman who famously featured beneath the copper's cosh in this Orgreave picture

6642.jpg

but what she says is massively interesting.

(Apologies if I've bumped the wrong thread)

ANNUAL ORGREAVE RALLY – SATURDAY 17th JUNE 2017

Come along and support the Annual Orgreave Rally organised by the Orgreave Truth and Justice Campaign, commemorating the 33rd anniversary of the events at Orgreave.

Meet at 1:00pm
Saturday 17th June 2017
Orgreave Lane,
Sheffield
S13 9NE

Please bring banners and placards.

March with us through Orgreave and support our call for a Public Inquiry for Truth and Justice for Striking Miners brutalised by police at the Orgreave Coking Plant on 18th June 1984.

Back
Top Bottom