Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Those disgusting recipe videos on social media….

Its about 50/50 between crap cooking and rage baiting. Even the guy moaning just justifiably about whatever the fuck that egg destruction was is doing it. I don't get reaction videos at all.

Same shit with the random 'cleaning' videos where they mix up a whole bunch of crap then it's either no cleaner or was only cleaned because they scrubbed at it. Won't be long til someone mixes bleach and ammonia products because of it and mustard gases themselves. Infact its likely happened already.

Its about 50/50 between crap cooking and rage baiting. Even the guy moaning just justifiably about whatever the fuck that egg destruction was is doing it. I don't get reaction videos at all.

Same shit with the random 'cleaning' videos where they mix up a whole bunch of crap then it's either no cleaner or was only cleaned because they scrubbed at it. Won't be long til someone mixes bleach and ammonia products because of it and mustard gases themselves. Infact its likely happened already.
The egg thing above is potentially a very dangerous thing to do.

that's against COSHH, the reckless wankers.

The egg thing above is potentially a very dangerous thing to do.
There is absolutely no way that woman’s grandmother passed that down to her. It’s not a thing anyone would eat.

These videos are just rage trolling click bait. You’ve been had, sorry.

Won't be long til someone mixes bleach and ammonia products because of it and mustard gases themselves. Infact its likely happened already.

Easy mistake to make, just yesterday I advised someone on a zero-waste discord not to mix vinegar with bleach. That stuff really isn't common knowledge and someone trying to both disinfect a surface and be eco-conscious can end up with chlorine gas.

Re exhibit two: that's Kay's cooking, and I think, baiting. Hilariously bad but she's smiley and endearing, and her son bravely eats and approves her increasingly bad meals. There's a wiki article/reddit sub somewhere claiming to know them and that they're unpleasant bigoted people making $ off the internet.

The internet is a very odd place at the moment. In a similar vein my Facebook is littered with women getting bad haircuts almost as though they're being punished. It must be someone's weird kink or something. Also passive-aggressive crochet. Very, very odd.

I need a link to this.
Obviously I can't find any now! :D But they all said things like, 'My wife thinks she's terrible at crochet because she's so old. If only someone would like this post.' Or, 'My family really hate my crochet because I am useless. I can't show them my work. What do you think?' Obviously all posts were accompanied by a picture of a very intricate and beautiful piece of crochet work.

The cooking ones annoy me more, though, because of the waste.

Back
Top Bottom