Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'The woke have no vision of the future' and the 'similarities between woke militants and the Bolsheviks who seized power in 1917'

Funny how they keep making more and more entertainment that includes people other than straight white dudes, if they lose money by doing so. Oh wait, they don't lose money. Never mind that bollocks then.

Here’s a recent example of cancel culture trying to cancel Dominos pizza:

(Link posted for content story and not an endorsement of site).

The actual state of it...🙄

Townhall.com - the Leading Conservative and Political Opinion Website
Townhall.com is the #1 conservative website. Townhall.com pulls together political commentary and analysis from over 100 leading columnists and opinion leaders, research from 100 partner organizations, conservative talk-radio and a community of millions of grassroots conservatives.

Townhall.com is designed to amplify those conservative voices in America’s political debates.

By uniting the nations’ top conservative radio hosts with their millions of listeners, Townhall.com breaks down the barriers between news and opinion, journalism and political participation -- and enables conservatives to participate in the political process with unprecedented ease.

Fox and cunts
Trump
Now Unherd

Pretty sure that nail has actually been hammered into you head. and it's causing you to hemorrhage...

Fucking hell....

I don’t think I’ve come across Unherd before this thread.

Would it have been ‘ok’ if the article had been published in The Guardian?

The actual state of it...🙄

Townhall.com - the Leading Conservative and Political Opinion Website
Townhall.com is the #1 conservative website. Townhall.com pulls together political commentary and analysis from over 100 leading columnists and opinion leaders, research from 100 partner organizations, conservative talk-radio and a community of millions of grassroots conservatives.

Townhall.com is designed to amplify those conservative voices in America’s political debates.

By uniting the nations’ top conservative radio hosts with their millions of listeners, Townhall.com breaks down the barriers between news and opinion, journalism and political participation -- and enables conservatives to participate in the political process with unprecedented ease.

Take your pick:

Also WSJ, Yahoo etc, etc.

e

Er, what? Some people tweeted some stuff and er... And yet Dominos still sell their shite pizzas.

I'd like the large pepperoni with the weird orange juice tomato source crap on top and oh, I've just read your twitter feed, so actually cancel that.

Nope.

e

Er, what? Some people tweeted some stuff and er... And yet Dominos still sell their shite pizzas.

I'd like the large pepperoni with the weird orange juice tomato source crap on top and oh, I've just read your twitter feed, so actually cancel that.

Nope.

:facepalm:

It was an attempt by a journalist to negatively impact Dominos by tying Trumps now WH press secretary to a tweet between her and Dominos 8yrs before she got her WH position.

Fwiu, this is common practice of cancel culture woke-iteers, by digging through years of someone they targets Tweets.

It was an attempt by a journalist to negatively impact Dominos by tying Trumps now WH press secretary to a tweet between her and Dominos 8yrs before she got her WH position.

Fwiu, this is common practice of cancel culture woke-iteers, by digging through years of someone they targets Tweets.

Looks more like posts from a bunch of randoms on Twitter being spun into a narrative to me. Why are you so eager to defend the honour of fucking Dominoes, you fucking sad prick?

It's just a few idiots on twitter.

Is this the culture war? lol Pathetic . Is this what the republicans, conservatives paid for writing whiney faux interlectual wank about some wallleys on twitter saying stuff that effects the sum of fuck all in the real world. how many pizzas didnt' get sold.

It's almost as if the real issues can't be discussed. Failing systems, falling wages, rising property prices, concentration of wealth. Don't look at that, some daft tits you've never heard of tweeted some crap about a company that has 0 influence on your life anyway.

Why let yourself be mugged off like this.

It's just a few idiots on twitter.

Is this the culture war? lol Pathetic . Is this what the republicans, conservatives paid for writing whiney faux interlectual wank about some wallleys on twitter saying stuff that effects the sum of fuck all in the real world. how many pizzas didnt' get sold.

It's almost as if the real issues can't be discussed. Failing systems, falling wages, rising property prices, concentration of wealth. Don't look at that, some daft tits you've never heard of tweeted some crap about a company that has 0 influence on your life anyway.

Why let yourself be mugged off like this.

For balance - here’s CNN defending cancel culture and taking on one of Trumps tweets:

Fast-forward to 2020 for another example of how claims of cancel culture often warp reality.

"One of (the left's) political weapons is 'cancel culture' -- driving people from their jobs, shaming dissenters and demanding total submission from anyone who disagrees”.

This isn't to suggest that there aren't instances of overblown policing by those on the left.

It's a very good example of the simultaneous tendency of labeling 'woke culture' as completely useless and also incredibly dangerous.

I kind of agree with it being a bit self defeating, there is a thing someone I can't remember said about 90s PC culture that it is often guilty of seeming political without actually being political which I have sympathy towards. But the comparison with Bolsheviks I don't get. A lot of especially young Americans are incredibly disillusioned with their system, as were many Russians in the end of their imperial period. I don't see it at all.

For balance - here’s CNN defending cancel culture and taking on one of Trumps tweets:

Fast-forward to 2020 for another example of how claims of cancel culture often warp reality.

"One of (the left's) political weapons is 'cancel culture' -- driving people from their jobs, shaming dissenters and demanding total submission from anyone who disagrees”.

This isn't to suggest that there aren't instances of overblown policing by those on the left.

I don't think that is exclusive to the left though. I don't know if it's even fair to call it a 'left/right' thing a lot of the time since generally it's just someone getting social media wrong and a mob appears.

I think that my favourite analysis of cancel culture was that Jon Ronson book about shaming and how it's a weird psychological thing rather than anything to do with economic and social theories.

What is "go woke go broke" (a right wing threat/hope) meant to mean if not "cancelled"? Or (again) is it ok when you do it?

Also telling how much effort you've gone to with these posts than many of your others

FWIU you're a dirty little sex case who wears dogs faces as a mask. It's amazing W we can U.

Back
Top Bottom