Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Wire comes to BBC2 (Spoiler free, please)

Well I have'nt missed an ep yet,dont normaly watch stuff like this,last cop series I really got into was Hill Street Blues showing me age here :oops:,some of the dialogue goes over my head a bit but its very watchable,wish it was'nt on every night though

Heh, I used to LOVE that :D

Be careful out there :hmm:

There's a vulnerability about Wallace thats makes him a bit different than the rest of the crew,touching to see him getting the younger kids up for school a few eps back,hes ob cut up about what happened to Omars boyfriend.Got a funny feeling bad things are going to happen to him.

The episode where Marla and Daniels go schmoozing?
That driver is an actor mate of Dave Chappelle's.:) Considering the Wire cast were pretty much 'unknowns' up to that point, I squealed to see one of the Chappelle's Show regulars turn up.

QUOTE]
Yep thats the one,Daniels is a cool hardass mutha-fo is'nt he,think I'm going to develop a walk like him :cool: like a panther is'nt he?

Yep thats the one,Daniels is a cool hardass mutha-fo is'nt he,think I'm going to develop a walk like him :cool: like a panther is'nt he?

The Robocop/ Gunslinger walk!

I love him in the scene where the detail have just moved into the basement and Herc is moving in the desk! :D

Daniels robocops his way in, assesses the situation and a touch of a smile comes to his lips.

He's cool when he smiles.

I was gobsmacked the first time he took his shirt off tbh. Not in a phwoar way obviously, but blimey - packing all that muscle underneath a bland shirt!

I phwoarred. Oh god I definitely phwoarred. He properly looked like he was carved from some blessed piece of stone.

Marla must have been sumthin in the bedroom, because it sure wasnt her conversation keeping them together.

I was gobsmacked the first time he took his shirt off tbh. Not in a phwoar way obviously, but blimey - packing all that muscle underneath a bland shirt!

Yeah, he looks so skinny, but then you see him bare chested-he's MUSCLED.

Not an ounce of fat on the man

oh and while we're at it, i also phwoarred at Kima. my daughter preferred her girlfriend ;):D
Kima is lovely but which gf did your girl like? The one with the dreads?
You *have* to be talking about the girl from the big sex scene? Now SHE was all kinds of hotness.

That sex scene was "enough to make me clutch my pearls" [/Lafayette]

It's a 'toss up' between which sex is the hottest,
Mcnulty and the waitress or Kima and her lover.

I am absolutely loving it. Hasn't been a series on in ages that's wound its way into my subconcious like this has, it seems to be all I can think about.

^^^Yay!

Yeh, the first girlfriend. there was another one? rest were just fucks, weren't they? I haven't seen S5 btw so be careful
Im talking about Kima and a lover/ fuck buddy sex scene. Its not made clear who she is, but it didnt seem casual to me!

reveal of information about future events is called spoiler. the cat's out of the bag now, but in future, please restrict this thread to events that have been shown on bbc only please. There's loads of other Wire threads to discuss later events on.

Back
Top Bottom