Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Thick of it??

Pretty sure it was along the lines of 'we need to have a serious talk about you' no specific quote but I had to rewind it and turn it up, that was the gist.

Think it was "We have got some work to do with you." Which looked like Tucker's attempt at asserting himself over the new leader...

"Ollie Toynbee"

:D

Pipped it as my fave of the episode...One of those lines where you think it must come to the writers in the middle of the night that they scribble down on their pad next to their bed, then try and work out they can insert it into the show.

Just caught up with 3 and 4 ...........outstanding

Going back on the train in first class..after Swains knife.... the bit about not Wanting to speak to the husband on the phone as he would act smug and then she would have to ask for a divorce, getting stuck with the effin kids......I felt a well of sympathy rise within me...... utterly no one left to lean on.

Will she Tickle her way out in the last episode..... I wonder?

I haven't read it yet, but it struck me as odd that the front page says "Peter Mannion at the Tory conference", when the show has studiously never used party names, regardless of the obvious intended targets.

Have the Beeb given a reason for postponing their best show for yet another pointless brown-nosing of the Beatles?

I haven't read it yet, but it struck me as odd that the front page says "Peter Mannion at the Tory conference", when the show has studiously never used party names, regardless of the obvious intended targets.

Dear Points of View...

[/nerdy voice]

:p

Mannion wouldn't pretend to like anything. Duke Ellington and Puccini all the way. Abbott would cling desperately to the Beatles as one of the few bands he's heard of.

Back
Top Bottom