Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Thick of it??

Terri's great. She's this little bundle of pent-up aggression, which she (mostly, sort of) keeps at a gentle simmer in order to get the job done.

I think Terri is one of the most overlooked characters, she's proper funny and obviously she isn't stupid, far from it, she wouldn't still be in a job and remain relatively neutral without being smart, the dizziness is an act. She's the lube and they're the dildo.
I think this has been developed over the series. At the start when Hugh was around she was fairly normal, although I suppose she wasn't such a main character back then.

She was at her best when working for Nicola, I reckon.

I know you like derp pics

tumblr_m9f0vw3E5K1qcop29o2_500.png

Best episode yet. The lib deems are coming across far to sympathetically,in my eyes. Still don't know who tickell is, but I assume that's going somewhere. Same with the lib dem banking thing, and murrays leadership.

I only just noticed that Stewart is based on Cameron's blue sky thinker policy chap. Steve someone. Rides a bike, and comes to number 10 in a t shirt or some shit. Has brainstorming sessions like tonight's, with suggestions like "no benefits if you've been on Jeremy Kyle" and other such Tory shite. Scary that that's pretty close to thei truth in a lot of ways...

It was steve hilton. He needed explaining to him why the government couldn't simply ignore the law. The man was on £90k pa of public money.:facepalm:

I prefer the Tucker based episodes by far however the Mannion character makes the other ones excellent. It's not so much that he's funny, more that I tend to agree with a lot of what he says. :hmm:

Best episode yet. The lib deems are coming across far to sympathetically,in my eyes. Still don't know who tickell is, but I assume that's going somewhere. Same with the lib dem banking thing, and murrays leadership.

I only just noticed that Stewart is based on Cameron's blue sky thinker policy chap. Steve someone. Rides a bike, and comes to number 10 in a t shirt or some shit. Has brainstorming sessions like tonight's, with suggestions like "no benefits if you've been on Jeremy Kyle" and other such Tory shite. Scary that that's pretty close to thei truth in a lot of ways...

It's Steve Hilton, you'll like this

http://politicalscrapbook.net/stevehilton/

Reduce health and safety legislation in the cloud.

'You're the last VHS in Oxfam. They won't take them anymore, I've tried. Seasons 1 to 5 of the X-files, can't even give them away." Poor Glenn.

This Tory whip in a shit storm for swearing at the coppers. Didn't this happen to Ben Swain for swearing at the cleaner? Ianucci again has been writing scripts for government.

just watched the latest episode, was cracking (although i knew as soon as the kids playground was mentioned it'd be a set up for something similar to what transpired...)

After wanting to like TTOI for ages but not really getting into it, it's finally clicked. I think people focus too much on the Capaldi character (great though he is, especially in his portrayal of Tucker's growing impotence towards the end of S3). I think it's the ensemble that really make it - Glenn, who looks more like a part-time FE lecturer than a senior civil servant, is a favourite of mine.

Aren't you clever.

He is compared to you, but I don't know why you choose to single him out as the same could be said for every member of the board, living or dead.

Yet again, there's a 5 minute overlap between tonight's episode and MOTD. The Beeb schedulers couldn't organise a bum rape in a barracks.

Back
Top Bottom