Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The New Techno Thread

this is great:
http://boilerroom.tv/surgeon-60-min_mix/
TRACKLIST
Mogwai – Fear Satan (Surgeon remix)
Oscar Mulero – 46 (Regis Antaganists mix)
Aphex Twin – Phloam
Surgeon – Bad Hands Break part II
Vex’d – Pop Pop V.I.P.
DJ Rush – Enhanced
D.H.S. – #9 Bad Acid
Blawan – Lavender
Surgeon – Klonk part II
Unspecified Enemies – Multi Ordinal Tracking Unit
Blawan – And Both His Sons
Surgeon – Badger Bite (upgrade)
Unreleased
Whitehouse – Killing Hurts Give You The Secrets
Truss – Beacon (MPIA3 Definition)
Hiroaki Iizuka – Blue Box
Chris Page – Corpus Delicti (Blawan remix)
Surgeon – Magneze
Paul Johnson – TA
MPIA3 – Roly Poly Babs
Vex’d – Angels
Blawan – Medulla Rhees
AFX – PWSteal.Ldpinch.D
Whitehouse – Dumping The Fucking Rubbish

Blawan brought out the tune of the year: Why Do They Hide Their Bodies Under My Garage?

It's a bendy banger with a creepy vocal, a bit mid 90s in vein but fresh all the same
Techno needs more screaming

Blawan brought out the tune of the year: Why Do They Hide Their Bodies Under My Garage?

It's a bendy banger with a creepy vocal, a bit mid 90s in vein but fresh all the same

it sounds like something mike forshaw or mark hawkins may have done 10 years ago, I mean really is that it? sorry to rant but I listened to the RA top 10 tunes of 2012 (of which this was in the top 5) and just thought what a load of generic garbage....to me it sounds like Blawan spent all of five minutes on this..but that seems to be enough to place him above the rest of the pack. sad.

Been waiting ages for Red Eye or Juno to get this gem in stock.

it sounds like something mike forshaw or mark hawkins may have done 10 years ago, I mean really is that it? sorry to rant but I listened to the RA top 10 tunes of 2012 (of which this was in the top 5) and just thought what a load of generic garbage....to me it sounds like Blawan spent all of five minutes on this..but that seems to be enough to place him above the rest of the pack. sad.
Funnily enough a friend compared it to Landstrumm circ 96 on Facebook and Mike popped up to comment!

Funnily enough a friend compared it to Landstrumm circ 96 on Facebook and Mike popped up to comment!
i don't have a problem with Blawan - good on him, but suppose I'm just a grumpy old man now, and that stuff just seems to be thrown together. mike is a legend though fair play..

Wut? I like Mike but have never rated his music much apart from the odd novelty track. Blawan shits all over him.
He's just done a record with Surgeon BTW

Back
Top Bottom