Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The mendacious Daily Express

Mezzer

As I check Google News regularly, which is an amalgam of news from various outlets, I unfortunately have to read this shit (well, the headlines anyway) daily. This is their latest, and there’s obviously no Brexit connection whatsoever. We’ve not paid our bills, but hey, they’re only foreigners and so normal rules don’t apply….

Brexit LIVE: Macron sent packing as French back down to Patel's £54million threat​

Any update on Diana?

Here's a few mentions from the past 48 hours:

you can just hide all stories from the express if you like - hover over the name of the news source, click on the three dots on the right and choose 'hide all stories from the express'
Spoke too soon. It didn't work for me. I'd tried previously to hide Express crap and the only options I get are 'view full coverage' or 'Go to Express'

One time leading newspaper , now reduced to writing pointless and vacuous "royal" stories and tales on weather and the odd motorway delay to fill out the space. As someone pointed out , a hard winter reduces the readership.

Last week they declared Lady Di's favourite baked potato filling. Desperate..

One time leading newspaper , now reduced to writing pointless and vacuous "royal" stories and tales on weather and the odd motorway delay to fill out the space. As someone pointed out , a hard winter reduces the readership.

Last week they declared Lady Di's favourite baked potato filling. Desperate..
fucking hell you're not kidding :eek:
Princess Diana's favourite meal was baked potato with surprising filling PRINCESS DIANA captured the hearts of royal fans all across the world as she stunned in gorgeous gowns and chic streetwear ...

I googled it.

McGrady explained the recipe he used to cook Diana's favourite meal included “a baked potato scooped out with wilted spinach in the bottom and a poached egg on top and then a little hollandaise sauce, a tiny amount, with some potatoes piped around the edges."

Back
Top Bottom