Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Corrupt Academies/Free Schools Thread

Shocking images reveal squalid & seedy 'sex lair' in HEADMASTER'S office

Stewart also spent the stolen funds on hotel stays in London and sex toys which he kept in his desk drawer, Cambridge News reports.

Investigations revealed that the £120,000-a-year headmaster had made £80,000 worth of bogus expenses claims to buy luxury items including smoked salmon and oysters.

Other claims made by Stewart included often using his private credit card were for £570 on private car insurance, £11,000 on garden centres and diy stores and £3,000 on fish and wine.

he detective said: “The office was described by a witness as being set up like an apartment with a lounge area, dining area with cooking facilities and a bedroom area, made up of sofa cushions on the floor.

“One room contained a dining table, six chairs, three comfy chairs and a coffee table.

“There was a hand crafted dresser and several cupboards containing glasses and places with custom made oak furniture and doors that had been fitted.

“There was a sink and toilet described as being in the ‘inner sanctum’ which had been partitioned with towels and rugs on it.

“Within there items of a sexual nature were found, such as a large purple vibrator, two further vibrators in a drawer a selection of condoms, wet wipes, tissues, a game called saucy charades, a pack of penis shaped drinking straws, a finger clitoral stimulator, some watermelon lubricant, and six coasters with scenes from the Karma Sutra on them."

:eek:
The defrauding of academies seems pretty run of the mill now... it's the sex dungeon in the school that is so shocking here.

Reactions: tim
An academy head has been awarded an 850,000 pound severage deal after trousering the proceeds from multiple businesses he was running on the school grounds, including a dating site.

Former academy head given £850,000 payoff

Among this guy's ruses was to charge the school to use its own swimming pool, which he'd somehow transferred to a private company of which he was director. How this joker is now getting paid roughly ten times more than I've earned in my entire life as a reward for getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar is beyond comprehension.

Last edited:
An academy head has been awarded an 850,000 pound severage deal after trousering the proceeds from multiple businesses he was running on the school grounds, including a dating site.

Former academy head given £850,000 payoff

Among this guy's ruses was to charge the school to use its own swimming pool, which he'd somehow transferred to a private company of which he was director. How this joker is now getting paid roughly ten times more than I've earned in my entire life as a reward for getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar is beyond comprehension.

Let's just hope that they were school approved regulation trousers.

Back
Top Bottom