Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The cnutiest of all the cnuts standing to be Mayor of London 2021.

Which of the following cunts is the most despicable?

• Sadiq Khan Pretty useless but at least he pissed of Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winston McKenzie. Bat-shit bonkers but is he bad

• "Dr" Gammons. You can't say UKIP has no sense of the ridiculous.

• Porritt - Liberal Democrat, not the technocrat who threw in the sponge or the antisemite they dumped

• David Kurten of the Hairyturd Party "Save our statues from vandals and Marxists"

• Farah London. Ex-Tory who wants to cut the Congestion Charge. A touch of the Major Major about her

• Other: Renew UK, Green, Women's Equality, Drillminister etc Explain how they're worse than the above

• Total voters

tim

EXPLODED TIM! (Help me!!!)
There are a veritable shower of shits on the slate of wannabe London Mayors, but which is the stinkiest floater in the bowl? I think even poor old Loz "The Loser" Fox seems fairly innocuous in comparison with some of his rivals, who including Piers Corbyn, the shyster Pimlico Plumbers, a bloke called Brian who speaks motivationally and seems to be spending so much on promotion that he'll probably fall foul of the election expenses laws, Dr Gammos the Kipper, Sadiq Khan and the stunningly unimpressive Shaun Bailey.

I have voted for Brian Rose to reward him for all the time and money he appears to have put into advertising himself at me in such a way that I am absolutely certain that I do not want "Brian for Mayor".

Bailey is a no-hoper and all the others bar Khan himself are comedy options/egotistical loons but why the down on Khan? Clearly he isn't the sort of person who is going to get people out in the streets chanting "Sadiq, Sadiq" but from outside London he strikes me as at least administratively competent. What particular things has he done or failed to do that makes him useless as opposed to just being a bland bureaucrat (which mostly seems to be what you would want from a Mayor)

Bailey is a no-hoper and all the others bar Khan himself are comedy options/egotistical loons but why the down on Khan? Clearly he isn't the sort of person who is going to get people out in the streets chanting "Sadiq, Sadiq" but from outside London he strikes me as at least administratively competent. What particular things has he done or failed to do that makes him useless as opposed to just being a bland bureaucrat (which mostly seems to be what you would want from a Mayor)
Good question Micki , it would be interesting to read a critical appraisal of his time in office, especially from a 'left' perspective. Although I do feel that your benchmark of administratively competent. to bland bureaucrat isn't as challenging as it could be.

Reactions: tim
What particular things has he done or failed to do that makes him useless as opposed to just being a bland bureaucrat

from a left perspective, he's fairly soggy new labour

he's implemented the tory government's cuts (particularly round police and transport) without much of a squeak, although of course any squeaks won't have been reported by the mainstream press, who are happy to blame him for the tories' cuts (more so since the shit hit the fan with coronavirus removing much of TFL's fares income, the government making things like hiking the congestion charge a condition of short term government funding, then the tory twat candidate blaming mayor khan for them.)

from the racist / islamophobic right perspective, there seems to be some reason why they don't like him...

Back
Top Bottom