Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The cnutiest of all the cnuts standing to be Mayor of London 2021.

Which of the following cunts is the most despicable?

• Sadiq Khan Pretty useless but at least he pissed of Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winston McKenzie. Bat-shit bonkers but is he bad

• "Dr" Gammons. You can't say UKIP has no sense of the ridiculous.

• Porritt - Liberal Democrat, not the technocrat who threw in the sponge or the antisemite they dumped

• David Kurten of the Hairyturd Party "Save our statues from vandals and Marxists"

• Farah London. Ex-Tory who wants to cut the Congestion Charge. A touch of the Major Major about her

• Other: Renew UK, Green, Women's Equality, Drillminister etc Explain how they're worse than the above

• Total voters
Fox is such a shit actor that he wasn't even capable of learning his speech; instead, reading from a clumsily folded sheet of A4 whilst addressing his rather small multitude. All it contained were the same platitudes he's been spouting for the last year.

Bailey is a no-hoper and all the others bar Khan himself are comedy options/egotistical loons but why the down on Khan? Clearly he isn't the sort of person who is going to get people out in the streets chanting "Sadiq, Sadiq" but from outside London he strikes me as at least administratively competent. What particular things has he done or failed to do that makes him useless as opposed to just being a bland bureaucrat (which mostly seems to be what you would want from a Mayor)
We shouldn't overstate the powers of the mayor tbh. tfl is one of the main areas of responsibility. He promised to freeze tube/bus fares and did so, so he gets a little tick for that - Johnson by comparison didn't give a shit about public transport and hiked fares considerably. Also introduced the hopper fare for single journeys involving two buses, which was long overdue. I see that he's now set to end the freeze if reelected, mind you.

Other than that, I can't think of much that he's done of note. He's generally a wet New Labour type. He'll probably get my second pref vote, but it won't be an enthusiastic endorsement - more that there are worse options out there and I don't want another fucking tory. He's going to win by a mile anyway.

We shouldn't overstate the powers of the mayor tbh. tfl is one of the main areas of responsibility. He promised to freeze tube/bus fares and did so, so he gets a little tick for that - Johnson by comparison didn't give a shit about public transport and hiked fares considerably. Also introduced the hopper fare for single journeys involving two buses, which was long overdue. I see that he's now set to end the freeze if reelected, mind you.

Other than that, I can't think of much that he's done of note. He's generally a wet New Labour type. He'll probably get my second pref vote, but it won't be an enthusiastic endorsement - more that there are worse options out there and I don't want another fucking tory. He's going to win by a mile anyway.

He very notably pissed off Trump, which was amusing.

0_Donald-Trump.jpg

He'll get my second preference too if only to make sure that, unlike Trump, he gets a second term

Well Laurence Fox is going to cut transport costs. He says so is his video. :thumbs:

He has had to end the freeze on fares to get Government subsidy after tfl losing fare money during covid travel restrictions.
One thing he has done is to extend the congestion/ULEZ charge zone from Central London to within the South Circular/North Circular Roads. Which should help reduce air pollution.

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom