Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The big beam of light pointing at the sky from central London

Presumably it's still on today - might go down there (though I expect so will a lot of other people if this is the last day).

Presumably it's still on today - might go down there (though I expect so will a lot of other people if this is the last day).

I think tonight should be the last night. I'd definitely go, even if it's raining, because judging by Fingers' pictures, it looks just as good in the rain. The artist even said he hoped it would rain as the rain looks like little shards of silver coming down (or something, can't remember exactly what he said :D)

You might want to take something waterproof if you want to lay down though ;)

Oooh: the light in the sky keeps on burning. :)

Yeah, the other night it was really good, there were two lights, as if the top light was reflecting down into the clouds and causing a second one. Can't explain it. Was going to take a photo but couldn't be arsed getting out of bed :D

Yeah, the other night it was really good, there were two lights, as if the top light was reflecting down into the clouds and causing a second one. Can't explain it. Was going to take a photo but couldn't be arsed getting out of bed :D
I saw that too. I tried to get a photo of it (earlier in this thread) but I was using a very long exposure and the clouds were moving too fast to keep it looking at its best.

Back
Top Bottom