Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Terrorist attack NZ, 50 dead, many injured

Fucking hell. One of them live streamed it to Facebook. That video is gonna be out there forever.

The manifesto for this madness is on Twitter. I won't post it here, to give the cunt a propaganda coup but it's predictable white rebirth, anti-diversity shite with Sadiq Khan getting a mention, for some reason.

The manifesto for this madness is on Twitter. I won't post it here, to give the cunt a propaganda coup but it's predictable white rebirth, anti-diversity shite with Sadiq Khan getting a mention, for some reason.

Shows how internationalised this is, people radicalised by the same shit, cunts over here never shut up about Sadiq Khan (like the anti-trump balloon lot) and someone the other side of the globe laps it up. Racist filth has a long reach nowadays. Don’t know how this stuff gets reeled in.

It’s not that big a city (or that big a population in NZ overall) so this event will be overwhelming to people there. Horrible shit.

Shows how internationalised this is, people radicalised by the same shit, cunts over here never shut up about Sadiq Khan (like the anti-trump balloon lot) and someone the other side of the globe laps it up. Racist filth has a long reach nowadays. Don’t know how this stuff gets reeled in.

It’s not that big a city (or that big a population in NZ overall) so this event will be overwhelming to people there. Horrible shit.

Yeah, the same cunts are over here (in Japan) and Sadiq Khan frequently cropped up whenever there was an attack on London. It was always gleeful commentary on how the UK was being taken over and never a damn thing said about the victims. Currenlyt there's a lot of calls on Twitter not to share this attacker's video footage, which is the right approach (I feel) he doesn't get his big moment in the spotlight (for the time being).

Just woke up to this, finding difficult to come up with words to describe it that don't end up with some sort of wish for the person responsible being executed.

If they've caught him alive (and it seems that way from the reports) then I hope the reality of this man (these people's) pathetic existence is revealed to the world, as it was with Osborne, Mahmood and Breivik.

Hope the families of those who have lost their lives in this atrocity, and the larger number of people for whom this will be the thing they think about every day for the rest of their lives, can find some kind of peace.

Sickening news to wake up to - what the fuck is wrong with these people? Reports are saying up to 30 dead, which would make this the worst peacetime massacre in NZ history.

Last edited:
Shocking news. :(

My thoughts are with the victims, the family & friends, and the rest of NZ.

Them. They arrested four people. It's a terrorist cell.

Christchurch has had a long history of white nationalism, security expert on RNZ said this was the fault of successive governments who were too busy looking at Muslims to see who else was being radicalized.

Feeling very angry and helpless. I know people who are reporting that their friends are dead. We should have seen this coming.

Although I note the attacker was Australian, Christchurch has always had a history of fascist skins.

NZ is filled with red neck rascists. Buried well beneath the clean green bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom