Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Taylor Swift mega-thread

Compact Jam

I heard that!!

This is one hot babe that just BURSTS with talent and stage presence. Living proof that you cannot fatten a thoroughbred or surpress true talent and ability when it screams to get out.

Keep an eye on the charts for this one!!

taylor-swift.jpg

she was the one kanye west was a moron to at the umm VMAs(?) a couple of months ago.

I would have posted a video but it is painful.

She also won a couple of grammys the other day and IS actually the current pop sensation in america at the minute.

dave

Oh my, youtube comments are harsh.

nice overbite camel face. you look like a toad with buckteeth croaking you dumb ugly lazy-eyed bitch!!

I laughed at this comment and now I feel really awful :(

You watch. She'll be on the news in a few weeks in trauma counselling for internet bullying from the YouTube comments.

But it is kinda like 'Hey, you've seen what happened to Star Wars kid, right? Then why the fuck did you upload a video to YouTube?'

That's quite insightful stuff too...
This isn't a high school thing or an age thing. It's a people thing. A life thing. It doesn't stop. It doesn't end or change. People cut other people down for entertainment, amusement, out of jealousy, because of something broken inside them. Or for no reason at all.

It's just what they do, and you're a target because you live your life loudly and boldly. You're bright and joyful and so many people are cynical. They won't understand you and they won't understand me. But the only way they win is if your tears turn to stone and make you bitter like them. ..

Have long been a fan of Swifty, very excited she's playing less than a mile up the road from me in Norwich.

Slight preference for early country works, but nah, she can do no wrong, she's the real deal.

I can't tell if she has the best marketing team since Apple or she's just a genuine, really nice person. Or maybe it's both.

But I can't fault her, either way, as the end result is more positivity in the world, even if that also means megabucks in her bank.

pretty sure i read something along the lines that shes the biggest selling US artist of all time! (anyone confirm?) I cant think of a single tune shes done though. Whats her biggest hit?

Last edited:

Probably not get biggest hit bit recent ish.

More recent would be shake it off? If you listen to popular radio ....

She might be an accomplished singer/songwriter but her music videos could do with a bit more creativity.

Back
Top Bottom