Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Subversive Music - RATM, Lowkey, Akala, Slaves, Allflaws

My mates new band, I think they're really good. I think this is the third track they've put out? Maybe the second.... Give it a try.

Very metal
(Actually I'm not they knowledgeable about what sub genre it is...)
Ratm a big influence

Last edited:
New one from Moby

That's the worst thing Moby has ever done. What is it? A 90s throwback? A rant against something? A wannabe gay disco anthem?

No, it's an ego trip written in six hours using lazy chords and an edgy lyric.

I actually have a soft spot for Moby, I remember seeing him live once when he had a drum kit on each side of the stage and he would run between the two to play them. But this is shit. Proper shit.

That's the worst thing Moby has ever done. What is it? A 90s throwback? A rant against something? A wannabe gay disco anthem?

No, it's an ego trip written in six hours using lazy chords and an edgy lyric.

I actually have a soft spot for Moby, I remember seeing him live once when he had a drum kit on each side of the stage and he would run between the two to play them. But this is shit. Proper shit.
I know what you mean about Moby. All of a sudden hes all political and subversive. I've noticed this on his twitter too.

Wish this guy would hurry up and release more stuff. Not many rappers have his intellect combined with rawness.

Wish this guy would hurry up and release more stuff. Not many rappers have his intellect combined with rawness.

My mates new band, I think they're really good. I think this is the third track they've put out? Maybe the second.... Give it a try.

Very metal
(Actually I'm not they knowledgeable about what sub genre it is...)
Ratm a big influence

It's gone! What's it called I'll look for it on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom