Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spain v Germany (I’m betting on Spain)

dessiato

🇪🇸 my spirit is crying for leaving
I've just put a bet on Spain to win. I think it'll be a difficult game. If Spain win I expect they'll go all the way and win the tournament. 🤞

Last edited:
Spain are a really good side. They’ve impressed me the most of all those I’ve watched in this tournament.

Probably worth mentioning, I know nothing about football! (But I know what I like)

Spain could well be on the start of another era of dominance like 2008-2012. There's another crop of youngsters like Balde and Cubarsi coming through in positions of need (Laporte and Cucarella can be improved upon), and some of those already in the side when fit (Pedri, Gavi, Yamal, Williams) are frighteningly good. Couple that with Rodri getting better and more influential than ever, plus excellent depth, they're seriously good.

All they really need (just like 2012) is a centre forward - Morata is decent enough but never the very best, and he won't last forever.

Germany for a long time have been full-backs short of truly competing. Ever since Lahm retired, I can't remember anyone really filling the void - Kimmich is a midfielder.

Not a lot wrong with Musiala and Wirtz supporting Havertz though, there's goals in that side.

Germany FTW. I love Spain as a place, and as a culture (as I do Germany), but when it comes to football I've just never been into them. Plus I'd be more into an England v Germany, or a Turkey v Germany match than either facing Spain.

Germany FTW. I love Spain as a place, and as a culture (as I do Germany), but when it comes to football I've just never been into them. Plus I'd be more into an England v Germany, or a Turkey v Germany match than either facing Spain.
I don't think I could live with another England v Germany drama. It's bad enough now but another one, no...

Back
Top Bottom