Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spain v France tonight

It reminds me of a 50s baseball uniform with a chicken on it.

Has anyone seen the KFC advert? The full version (about 90 seconds long) they showed once I think on ITV's opening game. I hate KFC with a vengeance having lived above one once but don't tell me that isn't one of the most noticeable, catchy ads ever.

Yes, because there’s no way an underperforming team packed with quality players will possibly start playing well in the latter stages of a tournament.

Ahem, have you ever watched England, packed full of quality players, do wonderfully in the latter stages of a major tournament? I admire your optimism though.

Ahem, have you ever watched England, packed full of quality players, do wonderfully in the latter stages of a major tournament? I admire your optimism though.
France have been garbage all tournament and suddenly they’ve remembered how to play. Although I’d rather we win the thing by playing the same as we have throughout the tournament to be honest, so keeping my fingers crossed for more attritional rubbish and grinding out a win in extra time.

France have been garbage all tournament and suddenly they’ve remembered how to play. Although I’d rather we win the thing by playing the same as we have throughout the tournament to be honest, so keeping my fingers crossed for more attritional rubbish and grinding out a win in extra time.

They've been mediocre. But then every team has. International football is a bit shit compared to top level club football tbh. But I do enjoy the theatre.

Spain look shit hot. I can’t see Holland or England get the better of them.
Aye, does feel unlikely. And would arguably the most deserving team across the tournament.

Tbh, three S/Fs in four tournaments is good enough, two finals in a row would be something special, winning the damned thing would just be bananas.

Back
Top Bottom