Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Somerset Gimp!

Shellee

Did you see they’ve arrested someone for being the Somerset Gimp? Some weirdo who’s been creeping around in a gimp suit, frightening people around Yatton for three years now

Anyway, some lads caught him on video and they’ve arrested someone but police are worried there may be more than one person at it and this one’s a copykat

I wasn’t sure what they could charge him with do I asked himself if the gimp waved his willy around at people

Much mocking ensued …“well, I don’t expect so, how would he get it out of that rubber suit?”

Me and the then girlfriend used to take turns to run through our busy market town randomly in gimp suits.

No plan no point just to randomly fuck with peoples heads

Some old gadgy once shouted “You filthy pervert” at me

Someone started a “green man sightings”Facebook page

Eta that wasn’t me in somerzet but I quite like the positive energy the lads on the video are are putting out into the world

Last edited:
I wasn’t sure what they could charge him with do I asked himself if the gimp waved his willy around at people

Much mocking ensued …“well, I don’t expect so, how would he get it out of that rubber suit?”
As I understand it they can and do have sex in them so there must be access somewhere. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom