Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So who's watching the Closing Ceremony then?

I Just had to ask who the lass singing is.
Himself had to tell me it was Rihanna - I hadn't recognised her with her clothes on! :D

uhm.
they've actually out-shitted the closing ceremony of the other olympics.

para para...

who saw that coming?

Anyway, I just watched the Thames Festival fireworks. Brilliant, but bizarre. First time I've watched a huge fireworks display with no sound :confused:

well I got bored and watched something else for an hour, then came back to coldplay and JayZ..... and fireworks, lots of fireworks and sparkling technioloured stadium.

I reckon coldplay were ok for the closing 2-3 tracks, no idea what Jayzee or Rihana were doing there mind.

Enjoyed the Coldplay gig. Not sure what all those people in tracksuits were there for :confused:.....;)

Well. That was terrible... even in the sober cold light of day. Apparently the guy behind it used to be Take That's creative director. Nothing else really needs to be said.

Got a bit bored, too much Coldplay (also got bored of people saying how much they hate Coldplay) so I kept coming in and out of the room, doing other stuff. Visually speaking, I enjoyed what I saw... Must have been a treat for Coldplay fans (my son is one of them, he's 13 though, so it's allowed :D, but even he got bored.)

The bit of 'acting' and 'chemistry' between Rihana and C Martin actually made me feel a bit ill.

I did enjoy noted British musicians, Rihanna and Jay-Z's performances, more than Coldplay i spose

My son and a lot of his friends make music. One of my favourite joke insults chez Schmetterling is: Yeah, you write music for Coldplay!

There was one image I really, really liked and that was the guy on the pushbike pulling another pushbike that was aflame.

Tell me, did I dream someone announcing that the figure on the pushbike being pulled was Chris Martin?

There was one image I really, really liked and that was the guy on the pushbike pulling another pushbike that was aflame.

That was great. I reckon they should have had loads more kit ablaze, eg. flying discuses aflame, flaming archery bows, flaming footballs, rowing boats alight

Back
Top Bottom