Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Slimeball Ukip leader Gerard Batten defends party candidate Carl Benjamin's rape tweet as 'satire'

editor

hiraethified
Another pair of worthless misogynistic shits

carl-benjamin.jpg

Ukip leader Gerard Batten has described a rape tweet sent by one of his party’s election candidates to Labour MP Jess Phillips as satire.

Carl Benjamin was announced as a European Parliament candidate for the South West England constituency this week following what Mr Batten claimed was an exhaustive process.

In 2016, Mr Benjamin tweeted “I wouldn’t even rape you” to Ms Phillips after she spoke of being sent rape threats.

Mr Batten defended the post on BBC One’s The Andrew Marr Show on Sunday, saying: “I think this was satire.”

He described the candidate as a classical liberal and a proponent of free speech
He also defended his proposal that mosque building should be banned in the UK.

“What I have said in the past is that we should not allow planning permission for mosques until they allow planning permission in Islamic countries for churches, Hindu temples and other forms of religion.”

Ukip leader Gerard Batten defends party candidate's rape tweet as 'satire'

WTF is wrong with you?
Ukip have gone from the drunk at the bar quoting the daily mail to the fucking gutter.

It's about time all these young white men got over themselves.
I was thinking earlier he might actually be after the money ...

It's the south west too - thanks to Cornwall, Wiltshire and Dorset (?) we got a lot of this sort of cunt last time. Oh and Forest of Dean-y
euros2014.png

ukipsw.gif

Tory vote will collapse it's going to be a case of vote Farage to keep out UKIP?
the rest of us will have to vote Labour - but Corbyn isn't helping at the moment.
I've had to unsubscribe from most of the anti-brexit groups as they're all queuing up to vote for the tinge. :(

the rest of us will have to vote Labour - but Corbyn isn't helping at the moment.
I've had to unsubscribe from most of the anti-brexit groups as they're all queuing up to vote for the tinge. :(
Labour will reap what they sow in the Euro elections by not coming out on a firm Brexit platform . They'll do better in GE. UKIP/ Farage will do well in the euro elections but they face significant issues in translating that into anything at a GE level unless some MPs join them .

Back
Top Bottom