Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Show us ya herbs and spices

FabricLiveBaby! - golden syrup, pineapple, honey, sweetcorn and tinned shortbread aren't spices...

I think I've got - chilli, black pepper, some chilli/pepper mill thing, some other chilli mix thing, basil, oregano, basil and nutmeg. I might have a jar of star anise - I tend to keep one in just to sniff now and again - never use it in cooking.

spices...
IMAG0501.jpg

They are usually stored in a couple of boxes in the cupboard, not just strewn over the worksurface :D

Herbwise I've only got basil, sage and thyme at the moment. Just finished my oregano off making a veggie chilli earlier. I tend to use fresh this time of year though

FabricLiveBaby! - golden syrup, pineapple, honey, sweetcorn and tinned shortbread aren't spices...

I think I've got - chilli, black pepper, some chilli/pepper mill thing, some other chilli mix thing, basil, oregano, basil and nutmeg. I might have a jar of star anise - I tend to keep one in just to sniff now and again - never use it in cooking.

I know. There's spices in the tinned shortbread tin.

It's 9.30 on a Monday. I ain't about to start unpacking every thing now, so you're gonna have to wait till tomorrow

9014947217438.jpg
-ed

:D

(old school label maker)

9014947217438.jpg
-ed

:D

(old school label maker)
Oh right. I think I had one of them when I was a kid. No, you just buy these big sheets of labels off Ebay for a couple of quid or something. I think needed two or three of them because they didn't have enough stickers for 'chilli'. And there was 'cilantro' and stuff that is WRONG.

Like this:

spice.jpg

Back
Top Bottom