Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shirts off! Whistles out! I'm doing a so-called "rave" set tonight! 10pm-midnight!

clandestino

no llevar papel
With the help of Urban's electro experts on this thread Dance music people! Help me DJ music I know next to nothing about!, I'm doing a poorly-judged, badly-mixed, musically-mislabelled "rave" set (warning: does not contain any rave music) tonight!

Come and listen to my clueless selection of electronica, house, acid, electro, some dubsteppy moments I think (if I knew what that really meant), and a kraut rock section in the middle which would have totally destroyed the "vibe", had there been one to destroy.

Tune in here - hdif on Mixlr - 10pm to midnight (and I'm followed by an hour indie/soul set by my mate Ben and an hour of eclectic selections by my mate Binni, both of whom are celebrating their birthday). There's the usual Zoom party, and a VR party in my new music festival world too.

I'll give it up, I'll give it to you.

With the help of Urban's electro experts on this thread Dance music people! Help me DJ music I know next to nothing about! I'm doing a poorly-judged, badly-mixed, musically-mislabelled "rave", set (warning: does not contain any rave music) tonight!

Come and listen to my clueless selection of electronica, house, acid, electro, some dubsteppy moments I think (if I knew what that really meant), and a kraut rock section in the middle which would have totally destroyed the "vibe", had there been one to destroy.

Tune in here - hdif on Mixlr - 10pm to midnight (and I'm followed by an hour indie/soul set by my mate Ben and an hour of eclectic selections by my mate Binni, both of whom are celebrating their birthday). There's the usual Zoom party, and a VR party in my new music festival world too.

I'll give it up, I'll give it to you.

Your honesty is incredibly refreshing. If it wasn't for the dance music and kraut rock, I'd so be there. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom