Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

I dry my hands like this

ZeZl9.gif

Some very sad news I'm afraid. Griff passed away yesterday morning. He'd been having some health problems recently, but was still being his cheeky self, enjoying his food and cuddles. Tuesday though, he was a bit more subdued. I got up with him several times overnight and around 4 am it was clear he was in decline. I got everything ready to get to the vets when the doors opened, but he passed peacefully while being cuddled at about 7.30 am. All the other animals were sitting around, very quiet, like they sort of knew.

I know Urbanites were quite fond of the little fluffball. I'm so sorry to give the sad news.

"Benthyg dros amser byr yw popeth a geir yn y byd hwn." Rydyn ni yn caru ti. Rydym yn colli yn fawr iawn i ti.

"Everything you have in this world is just borrowed for a short time." We love you. We will miss you very much.

View attachment 88785

I've only just caught up on this thread, I'm so sorry to hear this CRI, he was an awesome pig and no mistake, really sorry for your loss.

Reactions: CRI
Aw, thanks for all the lovely comments. Missing him terribly. Duncan's bearing up well so far.
I'm so so sorry but so glad you had each other. I really believe when We die we get to reunite with our dear furry ones who have passed away.

Reactions: CRI
6C17D1B0-6D85-4FA6-9C3B-1D4CFB68A4EC_zpswq795pl1.jpg

I bought the cat a box of £2.13 Morrisons prawns.

She ate far, far too much.

And thankfully made it to the floor before blowing chunks.

Unfortunately, I'd been at the beetroot for dinner. And threw up whilst cleaning up her thrown up, half digested prawns.

And everyone laughed merrily away!

Update: we left the prawns outside the back door, in the hope that they would disappear overnight.

They didn't, and we forgot about them before we let the cat out this morning.

Last thing we saw, she was completely cleaning out the remains of the box.

3206304D-EA0B-4D11-9E7D-2FD542FF18CB_zpsounsfifu.jpg

So she's not coming back in today.

Back
Top Bottom