Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

11169860_885648804824549_500455085183829076_n.jpg

Pals
Ah gorgeous! I life in hope that one day Breeze and Chuck will get snuggly like this. They'll sit close fairly contentedly, but then Charlie usually does something dickish and pisses Breeze off so she either whacks him or legs it. I think she's just disappointed in him, and in us for getting a dog that's not a "proper dog" in her eyes.

OMG starfish your black and white cat looks very much like my Radar :)
Except I think my Radar would have shredded any living being that got that close to him on the settee :D

Glad to hear that Tango came home safe and sound :)

Ah gorgeous! I life in hope that one day Breeze and Chuck will get snuggly like this. They'll sit close fairly contentedly, but then Charlie usually does something dickish and pisses Breeze off so she either whacks him or legs it. I think she's just disappointed in him, and in us for getting a dog that's not a "proper dog" in her eyes.

Multi-pet households are not always easy, if they get along a bit then you are doing fine :)

2 of my cats, Sonic and Jakey, are serious best friends - inseperable bestest of bestest of friends, they share a cat bed and sleep curled up together, they groom one another all the time... that doesn't mean that if they have a disagreement they aren't going to try to kick each other though! Then 3 minutes later they will be cuddling up together again.

Reactions: CRI
Back
Top Bottom