Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Scoring in Lisbon???

ruffneck23

front left
Im off to Lisbon on Sunday, to do a days work on Monday , so i arrive at 10am , knowing that everything is decriminlised, does anyone know of any area to avoid or go to perhaps purchase something to smoke ?

I know this is incredibly naive of me, but im hoping anyone with experience might be able to give me a heads up, if not il be in a bar drinking copious amounts of wine , so not all will be lost

I got approached not far from the airport and sold some fake hash. Another person observed the end of this transaction and rushed up saying 'no no' but it was too late and I had been done over. NoNo! man sold me the genuine article. Didn't get to smoke more than a single zoot as I spent my time in hospital with a stomach bleed (nothing to do with drugs)

Let that be lesson to you

Im off to Lisbon on Sunday, to do a days work on Monday , so i arrive at 10am , knowing that everything is decriminlised, does anyone know of any area to avoid or go to perhaps purchase something to smoke ?

I know this is incredibly naive of me, but im hoping anyone with experience might be able to give me a heads up, if not il be in a bar drinking copious amounts of wine , so not all will be lost

We went on a stag do and the guys scored before we'd even left the airport.

Follow your nose, don't bring out a wade of note, and don't put yourself in clearly dodgy situations..

Like picking up anywhere else

:)

When I went a few years ago, irrc just after it had been decriminalised, it wasn't difficult at all. When we first arrived we went for a coffee and within half an hour 3 different blokes came over waving ounce blocks around.
What we got wasn't brilliant but it was cheap enough and tided us over until we'd met a few people in the Barrio Alto

i got asked if i wanted a big block of dope by a pensioner in a square at the bottom of the hill near Barrio Alto and thought :hmm:

then you get asked about every 30 seconds in the Barrio itself. Didn't buy owt though, but it is everywhere as others have said.

Finally got to that barrios area , after the taxi took me the wrong place and an hours walking to find a train station to get into town , not found anything , but them mojitoz might just ruin me first lol

So , bumped , back in Lisbon, after the last visit here where I found nothing, within 5 minutes of being in barrios alto , I pretty much found everything I could want

And the mojitos have now gone down to 4 euro for a pint or 8 euro for a litre, funnily enough I can't really remember much about last night :)

So , bumped , back in Lisbon, after the last visit here where I found nothing, within 5 minutes of being in barrios alto , I pretty much found everything I could want

And the mojitos have now gone down to 4 euro for a pint or 8 euro for a litre, funnily enough I can't really remember much about last night :)

Yooo man...how's it goin? Found this post and took an interest. Group of us headin over to festival forte in coimbra end of August from Ireland. Would love to get sorted out in Lisbon when we arrive instead of wandering around the festival with fingers crossed. Any contacts or tips on where to get sorted online Lisbon would be much appreciated? Cheers man ;)

Back
Top Bottom