Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russia v. Czech Republic

I watched this game tonight in a bar. Russia vs Czech. Two questions: why did the goalie come so far out of the....crease? zone? box? in that one goal? Seemed like a perfect setup for the other team.

2. What's the purpose of that weird black headgear that the goalie wearing yellow had on?​

I watched this game tonight in a bar. Russia vs Czech. Two questions: why did the goalie come so far out of the....crease? zone? box? in that one goal? Seemed like a perfect setup for the other team.​
2. What's the purpose of that weird black headgear that the goalie wearing yellow had on?​
Not sure about the first question, but the second: The goalie is Petr Cech who suffered a serious head injury a few years ago and has worn that protection for every game since.

I watched this game tonight in a bar. Russia vs Czech. Two questions: why did the goalie come so far out of the....crease? zone? box? in that one goal? Seemed like a perfect setup for the other team.​
((((((((JC))))))))))

Cos he was a numpty in short ;)

Fucking hell - the czech defending was woeful - especailly Kadlec. He lost them the game.
Hard to guage just how good the russsians are based on that - they were playing agasint a team who appeared to be uninterested in closing down and failed to understand the basic principles of marking. Not sure about their defence either.

If you look at the stats, the two sides were actually pretty even in terms of shots, etc. 17-16 attempts, 5 on target for both teams.

But, only stat that counts, etc, etc...

Back
Top Bottom