Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms T - when you say 'drag', do you mean 'time dragging' or work just being a drag?

My job is usually pretty hectic, so time doesn't drag at all but it can be a drag being here (sometimes, due to lots of difficult techie probs to sort out at once). I really like all my colleagues though, so the good outweighs the bad, completely.

Ms T - when you say 'drag', do you mean 'time dragging' or work just being a drag?

My job is usually pretty hectic, so time doesn't drag at all but it can be a drag being here (sometimes, due to lots of difficult techie probs to sort out at once). I really like all my colleagues though, so the good outweighs the bad, completely.

Both really. There's not much happening, news-wise, so it's a bit boring here today. And I am also doing my least favourite shift.

Yeah. Hope so.

I had two interviews over Xmas :)hmm:) and didn't get either of them. One went really well too. OH WELL FUCKIT

I fucked p badly today - got up at 2.30pm :facepalm: So I feel all peculiar now and will have to force self to go to bed at 10pm tonight :rolleyes:

What a wasted life :(

I will give all those on this thread the pleasure that this awaits me tomorrow. Mind you I'm so glad I wasn't at work today.
I've had a lovely relaxing day making and eating some food after the last three days of partying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom