Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Red Dead Redemption 2

Really looking forward to this.

Looks like I'll be giving Battlefield as miss this time around so will be pouring my gaming time into this 100%

It does look decent, but would prefer GTA 6 or some expansions for V and not the online shite. :thumbs: My only fear is I didn't get on didn't get on with Redemption for some reason and expect this will be the same.

I loved The Warriors and Canis Canem Edit, I wish they'd do something else along those lines again.

This ...along with Call of Cuthulu and Cyberpunk 2077 ... yesyesyes... going to be some next level shizzle!

I've added it to my birthday list, but it's annoying as it comes out on my birthday.

See Christmas is too long to wait for me, and i'm at that point where i have disposable funds shortly prior to the pre-Crimbo skintathon :hmm:

Ordered. Although I'm only at home for one day between now and Christmas so not much chance to play it for a while :facepalm:

Mr Looby is very excited and keeps sending me links and videos. I’m slightly less excited but still really looking forward to it. We’ve had to upgrade our console to play it and are skint so it had better be fucking good!

He’s also ordered the guide to go with it with his birthday money. [emoji1]

One review - "In a mad fit of indulgence, Rockstar Games – the creators of Grand Theft Auto and one of the most successful game developers in the world – appears to have spent seven years and hundreds of millions creating the video game equivalent of Deadwood."

Sold.

My eldest wanted me to go with her for the midnight release. She's having to wait till tomorrow :D

She is a little bit excited about it!

Grand Theft Cowboy.

Assassins Cowboy.

Horizon Zero Cowboy.

God of Cowboy.

Fallout Cowboy.

The Elder Cowboys.

Far Cry Cowboy

It's a bit slow to begin with. Way too much following, chat, following, chat, following, chat, following, chat, bit of action, ride back, still riding back, still riding back.

Rockstar usually have their gameplay levels nailed but this time it feels to much like they want to direct a movie not make a game.

Hoping it opens up into a more open worldie type feel soon.

Back
Top Bottom