Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommend a fastish estate

spawnofsatan

Down by the river
Getting a bit bored with the 540i touring, been looking at Stageas and Legnums, any advice with those two models? Hints for other models too.

Volvo t5 is a possibility, as long as it hasn't got galactic miles. Never had an Alfa, is the reliability as bad as people make out?

Budget would be up to 10k including my car as a part ex.

2191695.jpg

[ur]http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C243421#[/url]

:)

Volvo t5 is a possibility, as long as it hasn't got galactic miles. Never had an Alfa, is the reliability as bad as people make out?

Budget would be up to 10k including my car as a part ex.
Alfa reliability's hit and miss based on model & engine, but recent ones ain't bad. I have a vanilla 156 and it's lovely though.

GTA V6s are pretty solid, one of the best engines ever made - only obvious problem is the diff is made of cheese, so look for one with a Q2 LSD. I can help you out a fair bit if you want to know more.

FFS, you all have the wrong idea about me! I have the transit with blacked out windows, sound proofing and no interior door handles for 'other' activities.

I wondered briefly why a property/land thread was in transport :facepalm:

I like the funky new Volvos based on the style they did some yrs ago but I wouldn't call it an estate.
You can get Golf estates, 2l Tdi. My 1.8 Tdi is nippy and the newer estates have a higher bhp so should go well enough :D

I bought the missus a regular 2 litre Impreza estate earlier this year cos she needs to haul the dog around, it's a good car, but has a tiny fuel tank - Fill up to the brim in Plymouth, 90mph all the way, by the time you hit Heathrow the fuel light is on.

Back
Top Bottom